The Private Hospital - Weiss Clinic- was established in Chorzów in 2005. It is a specialised medical facility involved mostly in ophthalmology and plastic surgery.
It is one of the leading ophthalmological centres in Poland, which performs laser vision correction and cataract treatment. For cataract treatment, Weiss Klinik employs phacoemulsification, that is; removing a cloudy eye lens with the use of ultrasound. Another eye disease treated in Weiss Klinik is problems with the retina, such as macular degeneration, retinal detachment, macular holes or diabetic retinopathy. Forms of treatment used include, among others: micro incision vitrectomy- that is: the removal of degenerated vitreous humor and replacing it with special liquid, silicone oil or a mixture of air and gas.
The also hospital treats patients with hipermetropia, myopia or astigmatism, where they can be subjected to modern laser correction with the use of various methods. Thanks to procedures performed in Weiss Klinik, patients quickly recover and are able to see without glasses in every situation.
In the field of plastic surgery, the main procedure performed in Weiss Klinik is breast enlargement with the use of round or anatomical implants whose size is chosen according to the effect patients want to achieve. For those women who want to reduce the size of their breasts, Weiss Klinik offers breast reduction surgery, and for those interested in lifting their breasts, breast lifts.
Facial plastic surgery involves, most of all, various nose corrections. These involve nasal bridge surgery and shaping the nasal tip, as well as concurrent surgery of nasal bone and cartilage. The clinic also performs nasal reconstruction and septoplasty, as well as lower and upper eyelid surgery, face and neck lift and ear pinning.
The Hospital staff consists of high class specialists in ophthalmology and plastic surgery. Many of them hold a Ph.D. and have experience in eye or plastic surgery acquired in Poland or abroad during work, training and symposiums, as well as clinical experience in these areas of medicine. Their membership of European ophthalmological associations is testimony to the high standard of procedures and surgery performed here.
The hospital prides itself on several achievements which bear witness to the high quality of services provided here, namely certificates awarded to it:
- ISO 9001:2008 quality certificate, which attests to high-quality medical services which are updated and adjusted to patients needs and world ophthalmological and medical standards on a current basis, making it a match for American and Western Europe facilities.
- ISO 14001:2004 certificate - an environment quality management standard, which proves that the hospital is environmentally friendly and pays its share in preventing pollution.
- Nationwide “Pain free hospital” certificate - which proves the use of the most modern methods of treating post-operative pain.
- Bronze award ”Quality International 2009” - awarded to the hospital by the ministry of Regional Development of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development in QI-SERVICES category for the highest quality services.
Due to the fact the Klinic has modern equipment from world class manufacturers, which have the so called “technical passport”, surgical and other treatment is very safe and comfortable.
For Weiss Klinik, the patient is of the utmost importance, which can be seen in every aspect of its activity, not only in the doctors’ and staff’s attitude to patients and their treatment, but also in the non-medical amenities for patients, due to which they can feel comfortable and safe:
- Location and vicinity – the hospital is situated in a well-developed part of town with lots of greenery. The hospital is located in a big, renovated building surrounded with a green garden with benches to sit.
- Waiting room and interiors – on entering the clinic, the patients can use a large waiting room with comfortable sofas, large corridors and surgeries with an interesting design.
- Facilities for the disabled – the entrance to the clinic has a ramp for patients in wheelchairs; furthermore, the waiting room, corridors and other rooms in the clinic are suitable for patients with disabilities.
- Patients rooms – are located on the top floor of the clinic. They are comfortable and nicely decorated and fitted with bathrooms and a TV.
- Modern operating theatres – fitted with the most state-of-the-art equipment; spacious and safe.
- Providing services for foreign patients – the clinic provides services for English-speaking patients.
Weiss Klinik is very close to nature, that is, the “Żabie Doły” Wildlife and Landscape Complex (app. 2.5 km) where one can relax away from the noise of the city and enjoy freshwater bays.
|Labiaplasty||847 GBP||Make an enquire||
Breast plastic surgery
|Mastopexy - Breast Lift||2526 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Breast reduction (mammoplasty)||3394 GBP||Make an enquire||
|Laser Eye Surgery
*od 3600 zł oboje oczu. Dokładny koszt zależy od metody, którą dobiera specjalista podczas kwalifikacji
|from 764 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Cataract treatment||657 GBP||Make an enquire||
|Gynecomastia||1273 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Rhinoplasty - hump removal||from 1486 GBP to 2229 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Upper eyelid surgery- blepharoplasty||764 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Lower eyelid surgery- blepharoplasty||785 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Otoplasty - protruding ears correction||743 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Facelift surgery||2123 GBP||Make an enquire||
Plastic surgery and body contouring
|Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)||from 1698 GBP||Make an enquire|
This price list does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish civil law. The prices given are guide prices and the actual prices are agreed individually between the parties during an appointment.