The Fan-Dent Dental Clinic located in Gdańsk is a modern medical facility providing comprehensive dental services. It has been operating since 1999 and since then has been offering its patients high level services in the field of implantology, cosmetic dentistry, prosthetics, dental surgery as well as conservative dentistry and periodontics.
Every patient is important in the clinic, which is why it is extremely important to set individual treatment plans and adaptation of modern technologies and types of preparations to the needs of patients, both adults, adolescents and children. For the comfort and comfort of treatment, modern analgesics are used here and radiological diagnostics are available on site.
The dentists working here include specialists in general dentistry, implantology, periodontics, dental surgery and implant prosthodontics as well as endodontics and prophylaxis. They have extensive experience in their fields of dentistry gained at international internships and internships, e.g. at the University of Johann Wolfgang Goethe in Frankfurt am Main in Germany as well as at symposia, courses and conventions in various fields of dentistry, among others in Austria, France, Switzerland, Italy and China. They are also the authors of numerous scientific publications in the field of dentistry and belong to prestigious organizations and medical associations, ie the International Academy of Periodontology or the German Society of Oral Implantology. At work, doctors are assisted by qualified dental hygienists and experienced electroradiology technicians.
The clinic can boast of many certificates confirming the high quality of its services and European standards of patient service. You can list here:
- a certificate of the European Association of Rapid Treatment, which confirms that the Fan-Dent facility cares about the cleanliness and hygiene of its offices according to the standards of the Clean Treatment program and makes full use of methods limiting the risk of infections,
- certificates of the Polish Implantological Association (PSI) and the Polish Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry (PASE) confirming the experience and additional skills of doctors in the field of implantological treatment and in the field of aesthetic dentistry,
- Assocition for European Safety & Infection Control in Dentistry (ASIC) certificate, which confirms that the treatment in the clinic is in accordance with the guidelines and procedures of this European dental association,
- The facility is the recommended lecturer in the field of Quintessence International, which means that dentists taking in here take part in international dental courses by conducting lectures on various dental topics.
Modern technologies and European quality certificates are guaranteed here by medical devices and equipment, with which the treatment is quick and efficient. These devices include the Kaps surgical microscope (used in endodontic procedures), a piezosurgical device (used in dental surgery for gentle procedures), a biostimulation laser (in the treatment of oral inflammation), a PACT photodynamic laser (used to treat inflammation) periodontium) and an ozone therapy device (used in the treatment of bacteria, fungi and viruses). Under the anesthesia, a nitrous oxide emitting device, i.e. laughing gas, is used here, while in the disinfection of dental instruments a modern washer-disinfector is used.
The clinic is very well prepared for receiving patients and their convenience, comfort and safety are guaranteed by numerous facilities, among which one can mention:
- Easy access and pleasant surroundings - to Fan-Dent it is easy to reach by car as well as by public transport, eg Pomeranian Metropolitan Railways from the Tri-City and other cities of Pomerania. The clinic is surrounded by blocks of flats and urban greenery.
- A modern building - the clinic is located in a modern apartment building on the ground floor.
- Parking - there is a free car park next to the building where every patient can safely leave his car.
- Facilitation for the disabled - a pavement with a driveway for the disabled leads to the clinic and the clinic itself is also adapted to receive patients moving on wheelchairs.
- The waiting room - you enter the clinic through a wide glazed door, where the eyes of patients are shown a nice waiting room with comfortable soft chairs, interesting decorative elements and polite always helpful staff.
- Well-furnished offices - equipped with comfortable unity, modern dental equipment and with large windows, through which a lot of daylight floods.
- Electronic payments - for dental treatment, patients can pay using payment cards.
- Service in foreign languages - the clinic serves foreign patients who speak English or German.
The Dent-Dent Dental Clinic is located in Gdańsk at ul. Slowackiego surrounded by blocks of flats in front of the gas station. Patients traveling to the clinic by their own car should turn from Aleja Żołnierzy Wyklętych straight into ul. The Slovak. People who move by Pomeranian Metropolitan Rail can get off at Niedźwiednik station and from there walk about 250 m on foot. The nearest PKP railway station is from here over 2 km to the Gdańsk Wrzeszcz or Gdańsk Zaspa train station, approx. 2 km. The clinic is close to green areas, for example to the Jaskowa Valley Park is just over a kilometer and the Baltic Sea is about 5 km.
|Dental Implants||from 318 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Root canal treatment under a microscope||from 84 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Complete prosthesis on implants
*od 2 do 4 implantów cena: 5500 zł - 9500 zł
|from 1167 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Teeth whitening with a lamp - single visit||254 GBP||Make an enquire||
|Dental veneers||from 74 GBP to 254 GBP||Make an enquire|
This price list does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish civil law. The prices given are guide prices and the actual prices are agreed individually between the parties during an appointment.