Humana Medica OMEDA Always close to patients
Humada Medica Omeda is a medical and surgical orthopedic facility located in Bialystok, offering comprehensive outpatient and hospital treatment as well as diagnostics. The main specialization areas of this modern center are not only general surgery but also plastic surgery, vascular surgery as well as proctology and orthopedics. Humana Medica Omeda also offers its patients consultation and treatment within a wide range of clinics.
Among the orthopedic surgeries performed at the clinic one can mention the arthroscopic procedure performed on the knee joint. In addition, hallux valgus correction, hip and knee arthroplasty are performed here. In plastic surgery procedures, the most popular treatments are breast enlargement or breast reduction, as well as upper and lower eyelid surgery, as well as corrective correction of the tip of the nose or total. Laryngological procedures are available in this clinic, including removal of palatine tonsils in adults and combined operations, e.g. FEOZ + septoplasty + conchoplasty + celon palate. Patients with proctology problems can also undergo effective surgery here, treating condylomata of genital warts, hemorrhoids or anorectal fissure. In general surgery, minimally-invasive laparoscopic surgery is also used here, for example at cholecystolithiasis or inguinal hernia.
The team of specialist physicians and nurses working in this Białystok medical facility provides each patient with an understanding, introduces a friendly atmosphere, ensures a high level of treatment and guarantees accurate diagnoses. This is achieved through the experience and skills of medical personnel, which are confirmed by numerous certificates in many areas of medicine.
The clinic also boasts awards, among which you can mention:
- "Patient Laurel 2015/2016" - certificate of patients' trust,
- ISO 9001: 2008 quality certification in the field of hospital treatment (surgical and orthopedic),
- partnership certificate from PZU Zdrowie.
Modern equipment is found here not only in very well-equipped operating rooms, but also in the cabinets used for diagnostics. They are equipped with technologically advanced ultrasound appliances, a gastroscope, a colonoscope and a rectoscope. All medical equipment meets high standards of safety and hygiene and allows the use of minimally invasive techniques.
Referring the facility to the needs of the patient can be seen here at every step, and in particular through:
- Modern building - spacious, with infrastructure tailored to the needs of patients,
- Friendly rooms - offices, halls, reception and other places are designed in pleasant colors, with comfortable furniture and provide intimacy,
- Facilitation for the disabled - a suitable main entrance (driveway) and access to each of the offices or rooms,
- Two operating rooms - very well equipped, sterile and safe,
- Patients' rooms - comfortable rooms with TV, bathroom, Internet and air-conditioning as well as small ones (1,2 or 3-bed rooms),
- Parking for patients - motorists can safely leave their car in the car park located next to the clinic.
Humana Medica Omeda is located in the very center of Białystok at ul. Factory. It is therefore easy to get here not only by your own car, but also by public transport. The nearest railway station Białystok Fabryczny is from here one and a half kilometer, which distance can be covered by car or bus every 20 minutes. The nearest stop from the clinic is at ul. Jagienki, and get off at the Jagienki / Ciepła bus stop from bus line 22. To the very center of Białystok, it is just over a kilometer walk.
This price list does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish civil law. The prices given are guide prices and the actual prices are agreed individually between the parties during an appointment.