Polmedico is a modern dental facility located in Bielsko-Biała. He has been receiving dental treatment, diagnostics and dental procedures for patients since 1998, when it was founded by two dentists - dr. n. med. Claudius Becker, dentist and otolaryngologist, and dr n. med. Katarzyna Becker, orthodontic specialist.
This clinic, surrounded by nature - a beautiful range at any season of the Beskidy Mountains - is characterized by modern dental services and the use of innovative technologies in the treatment of tooth decay, in restoration of tooth cavities and in aesthetic dentistry and orthodontics. Every patient coming to the facility will come out with a wide smile with healthy, straight and white teeth, regardless of whether they are milk teeth, permanent or artificial teeth.
The services in the field of implantological treatment, supplementing single missing teeth, are particularly well developed in the clinic. The doctor sets a plan for this treatment here, adapting it to each patient individually. In implantology, he uses modern technologies and the highest quality implants, such as AB implants, Nobel Biocare implants and 3M Unitek microimplants. In order to speed up the implantology process, computer navigation and ultrasound surgery techniques are used here. In patients with large tooth defects, prosthetic solutions can be used, eg crowns fixed on implants.
Another idea to replace the missing teeth for more lost teeth is in the clinic prosthetic treatment. In this area, all-ceramic bridges and composite bridges on fiberglass are available here. A patient who wants to improve the appearance of his smile can also choose a porcelain crown on the base of gold or acrylic temporary crown. The replenishment of crumbled teeth or a large part of them damaged by caries used here are porcelain Inlay, Onlay porcelain onlays or composite coronal expenditures.
Polmedico doctors also look after the aesthetics of each patient's smile, offering modern solutions in the field of aesthetic dentistry. It includes teeth whitening at a high level with one-visit lamp whitening, overhead whitening for home use as well as advanced whitening of dead teeth. In order to improve the shape and appearance of the front teeth, porcelain veneers are used here, while treatments in the field of cleaning and sandblasting teeth support a whiter smile.
Aesthetic dentistry in the polyclinic also supports orthodontics, offering various types of fixed and movable appliances. Among these more modern, Invisalign apparatuses, self-ligating metal apparatuses, Incognito language apparatus and porcelain apparatuses are used.
The Polmedico facility is also characterized by modern root canal treatment under the microscope in the field of endodontic treatment of a single-channel tooth or the treatment of a three-channel tooth and repeated root canal treatment.
Treatment in every field at this dental clinic is supported by a modern diagnostic laboratory located on site, which is perfectly equipped with technologically advanced equipment. Each patient can quickly perform the necessary diagnostics, which significantly speeds up the treatment and saves patients and doctors time.
The medical team of the facility are experienced and appropriately qualified dentists who specialize in various fields of dentistry, ie orthodontics, endodontics, aesthetic dentistry, dental surgery and implant prosthetics. Hygienists and dental assistants cooperate closely with doctors, thanks to which the treatment is quick, professional and comfortable for the patient.
Polmedico can be proud of conducting didactic and training activities. It is implemented through cooperation with universities, ie the Silesian Medical University in Katowice, the AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków and the Upper Silesian School of Economics in Katowice. Another form of this activity may be an orthodontic scientific symposium from 2013 organized at the clinic together with the Grand Ortho company, which was attended by doctors from all over Poland.
What is also important is her active participation in the life of Bielsko-Biała in the field of cultural and social events - the organization of events, meetings or charity activities. An example of such an event may be the 13th International Aviation Picnic in Bielsko-Biała, whose facility was one of the sponsors. The Polmedici partnership in the 18th edition of Bielska Zadymka Jazzowa, which took place in 2016, is a cultural event.
Since 1999, the institution has regularly organized preventive actions in schools in Bielsko in the field of prevention of caries development on dairy teeth.
Polmedico is an authorized office of the implant company AB Dental Devices, which proves the high level of implantology services provided here.
The modernity of the facility and the high level of services it provides is not only the merit of qualified personnel, but also the specialist equipment that the clinic is equipped with. Among the latest equipment can be mentioned:
- I-CAT tomograph - to perform 3D computer tomography, which gives a three-dimensional image of the patient's maxilla and mandible tissues. Such diagnostics is especially useful before implant treatment and in endodontic treatment. In addition, thanks to the tomograph, it is possible to detect complicated cases and to fully assess the patient's teeth, which helps in undertaking appropriate dental treatment.
- OPMI microscope Pico MORA - is an operational dental microscope, thanks to which the treatment area has high contrast, is magnified 20 times and very bright - halogen and xenon lighting. The microscope also has the ability to record, thanks to the built-in camera chip. Is used, among others in canal treatment or dental surgery.
- ZOOM lamp - is a Philips device for teeth whitening in a dental office during one visit. The dentist applies a specialized gel to the patient's teeth, which, reacting with the lamp's light, changes the whiteness of teeth by several tones.
- CEREC apparatus - a computer device used for rapid prosthetic treatment. In the initial phase, the dentist, using an intra oral scanner, performs a computer mapping of the cavity, where a digital design of the filling is performed. Then it is passed to the miller, which prepares the crown, bridge or veneer, cutting the right shape from the porcelain block.
- Mectron Piezosurgery - is a dental device for minimally invasive bone cutting, operating in piezoelectric technology. It is used in dental surgery, implantology, orthodontics and periodontics.
- X-ray machine - is a device for X-ray images of teeth in three-dimensional technology. With this camera, the dentist can take point-shaped pictures of teeth as well as panoramic images.
- Sensory testing platform - is a small mobile device connected to a computer or laptop, through which it is possible to conduct a study of several senses - sight, hearing, speech and to the rehabilitation of hearing and speech in children, adolescents and adults.
Dental Polyclinic for the sake of their patients has prepared many facilities in the facility that affect the comfort of treatment and make the stay in this place is extremely nice and everyone wants to come back here, even the youngest patient. The particularly important amenities include:
- Convenient location - the clinic is located on one of the large streets of Bielsko-Biała - ul. Armii Krajowej, surrounded by space, greenery, mountains and small buildings. Thanks to that every patient arriving here will be able to rest and calmly undergo dental treatment.
- Parking - large and free, located in the clinic. You can safely leave the car on it.
- A modern building - the clinic is located in an independent, multi-storey building, surrounded by greenery and a small garden, where patients can stroll.
- Spacious waiting room - after crossing the wide glass entrance to the patient's building will welcome a large, bright and comfortable waiting room with large windows, allowing a lot of daylight and with smiling and helpful staff.
- Modern interiors - 11 dental offices, air-conditioned and equipped with comfortable units and modern dental equipment are available for patients. The offices have large windows and the direction of the armchairs in their direction allows you to admire the beautiful views during dental treatment.
- Facilities for the disabled - the facility is adapted to people in wheelchairs: entrance, corridors, toilets and offices.
- Free Internet - patients can use Wi-Fi unlimited throughout the facility, which makes the waiting time for treatments easier and also allows for quick handling of urgent matters.
- Air conditioning - every room in the clinic is air-conditioned, which increases the comfort of being in the facility at any time of the year.
- TV - in the waiting room there is a TV with the possibility of using it while waiting for treatments, children also have the opportunity to watch cartoons during dental procedures.
- Service of foreign patients - the clinic offers English-speaking services at every level of treatment.
- Card payment - patients can choose the electronic payment option for treatments and services.
- Promotions for services - the clinic periodically prepares special offers for its patients and promotional prices for selected services, such as the discount for teeth whitening with a lamp.
- Diagnostic work - equipped with modern X-ray and digital tomography, where patients can undergo the necessary tests on site - panoramic and spot images.
- Prosthetic laboratory - available on site in the clinic, thanks to which prosthetic work is performed on a regular basis and prosthetic treatment can be carried out in one day, thanks to which the patient's time is saved very much.
- The Becker orthodontic office - in the clinic allows you to supplement your dental treatment with an offer to straighten teeth, both in children and adolescents, as well as in adults. Thanks to this, the patient can take advantage of professional orthodontic treatment at the highest level. The clinic offers treatment in this field at 7 orthodontic positions arranged in two adapted orthodontic rooms.
- Logopedical office - located in the clinic allows comprehensive treatment of children with speech defects.
- Cooperation with the hotel - the clinic cooperates with the four-star hotel Sahara, located in Bielsko-Biała near Polmedico (about 700 meters). An attractive discount for accommodation is offered to clinic patients (this is especially important for people coming from far away for treatment, and also wanting to relax a bit while surrounded by mountains).
- Open days - the clinic often organizes open days, during which each patient can get acquainted with the exact offer of the facility and seek the advice of a specialist. An example of such an event may be the "Invisalign Open Days" organized in August 2016, which dealt with orthodontic treatment. In their time, each patient could consult an orthodontist and also undergo a free computer simulation of the Invisalign treatment.
Polmedico is located in Bielsko-Biała right next to the Szyndzielnia hill (one and a half kilometer on foot), where not only the views are stunning looking from the clinic, but even nicer after going up a modern gondola lift. The Polyclinic is located on a large area at one of the largest streets of Bielsko-Biała. A large parking lot for several dozen cars is waiting for patients arriving in their own car. You can also get here by public transport, because right next to Polmedico there is a bus stop of Armii Krajowej Młodzieżowa, where buses 7, 8 and 37 stop. From there, buses also go to the center of Bielsko-Biała, where you can also get by car, bypassing the route 5 km. Not much further, because 6 km from the clinic, there is also the railway station Bielsko-Biała Główna, where patients arriving from outside the city can get off.
|Root canal treatment under a microscope||from 74 GBP||Make an enquire|
|Teeth whitening with a lamp - single visit||from 254 GBP to 297 GBP||Make an enquire|
This price list does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish civil law. The prices given are guide prices and the actual prices are agreed individually between the parties during an appointment.